Another delicious clean-eating recipe! Just make sure your tilapia is wild-caught, not farm-raised. We can table that argument for another day, but for now just know that wild-caught fish is healthier, has a higher concentration of omega-3 and much lower levels of toxins and antibiotics.
Here’s how to prepare it!
- 4 (6-ounce) tilapia filets
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Season fish evenly with salt and black pepper. Cook filets 4 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Add white wine to pan and cook until liquid almost evaporates. Add shallots and remaining ingredients, and sauté 1 minute or until thoroughly heated, stirring frequently.
- Serve with citrus vinaigrette.