Do you “know what to do” to eat healthy but don’t seem to have the motivation or support to make it happen?
Do you wish you had more energy to do all of the things you want to do?
Do you need help with easy healthy meals and eating on the go?
I’m Susie Garcia, an award winning Registered Dietitian Nutritionist. Your health is your most important asset and I can help you protect and improve it!
As an expert in Food and Nutrition, I have been working with individuals, families and businesses for over 20 years and I am excited to share my expertise with you! As a dietitian, I not only can help you achieve successful weight loss, but I can help improve medical conditions by modifying your diet and lifestyle. I have helped hundreds of clients with Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, (and more!) achieve amazing results.
Sometimes you might just not “feel right” – it might be lack of energy, little aches and pains, foggy thinking, simply “blah.” You may be lacking the proper nutrients in your diet and I can help you add the best foods to your lifestyle to get rid of that blah feeling!
We will not only work together on foods, but also your mood and how you think about food and why you are eating. I will help you reprogram your “food moods” by creating new positive thought patterns about how you are nourishing your body.
Benefits of Working With Susie:
- Regain and improve your energy level
- Lose weight gradually and keep it off
- Identify and overcome emotional eating patterns
- Improve medical conditions
- Learn and understand how to nourish your body
The types of People who benefit MOST from working with Susie are:
- Yo-yo dieters that have tried everything
- Unsure of what to believe about food and nutrition
- Worried about their declining health and are ready to make a change
- Sick and tired of being sick and tired
- Ready to have guidance and accountability instead of trying it on their own
I am an author, speaker, media resource and nutrition expert. I own and operate my private nutrition practice, Nutrition for Your Lifestyle, in the San Francisco Bay Area.
I am the co-author of Psyched to be Skinny – How to Stop Emotional Eating, Enjoy Healthy Weight Loss and Keep it Off for Life! and contributing author in Start Right Marketing – The Business of Making an Impact. Learn More